Immigration Advice

Contact our Immigration Team

To make an appointment or for more information you can call the Immigration team directly on 01603 496623 and press 1 or email them at Before contacting us please read below for more information on the services we offer. 

Please note that we are currently closed to citizenship enquiries.

Help For Ukrainians 

The UK Government has announced concessions to allow Ukrainians to join family members in the UK. These applications are free of charge. NCLS are offering priority advice for these applications and will guide you through the whole process. Please contact the Immigration Advice Service, or call: 01603 851247. All our services are free. 

About our Immigration Service

We are able to offer advice and help with the following:

  • Entry Clearance – as a partner or family member
  • Leave to Remain
    As a partner/family member

    Human Rights applications outside the rules
    Temporary Leave to Remain under the Domestic Violence Concession rules
  • Indefinite Leave to Remain
    Applications on all Routes, including settlement as a victim of domestic violence.
  • British Citizenshipwe are currently closed for this type of advice

  • No Time Limit Applications
  • BRP Applications and Renewals
  • Travel Documents
  • Family Reunion
  • Change of Conditions Applications (lifting of NRPF restriction)
  • British Passport Applications
  • Advice to EEA Nationals (including applications on EU Settlement Scheme)
    Family Permit applications (for family members to enter UK)

    Settlement applications (on basis of 5 years residence)
    Derivative Residence
    Zambrano Residence
    Surinder Singh Residence
    Extended Family Member Residence

The EU Settlement Scheme

If you are an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family members (including non-EU citizens) need to apply for the EU Settlement Scheme. Even if you have lived in the UK for many years, or you have a UK permanent residence document, you still need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. A successful application under the EU Settlement Scheme allows you and your family members to continue to live, work and study in the UK beyond 30 June 2021, provided you were resident in the UK on or before 31 December 2020.

EU Settlement Scheme status will be granted as either settled or pre-settled status depending on the duration of your residence in the UK. This status means you can continue to be eligible for public services, public funds and pensions, and British Citizenship (if you meet the requirements and wish to apply).

NCLS is funded by the Home Office to provide help with applications and are qualified to assist with queries relating to the EU Settlement Scheme or the application process. 

Welfare Benefits

We can provide advice on welfare benefits refusals where the issue involves eligibility on the grounds of right to reside, habitual residence and past and presence.

We can help from the stage of being refused a benefit and can submit a reconsideration request. We can then go on to appeal if necessary and will represent them at a tribunal hearing.

We are regulated by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) to provide immigration advice at level 3. Our OISC approval number is N201200043.